Dragon Box, GK 1

Since the lockdown started in March, we have all been very careful in our interactions with anyone outside the house. For me, the biggest challenge has been not being able to order food from Zomato or Swiggy which was the norm earlier. My cravings for Chinese food finally lead me to ordering from Dragon Box, GK 1. I chose Dragon box for delivery as it was one of the Chinese delivery options that was available which mentioned that they have a well sanitized kitchen and that sanitisation stations at the restaurant ensured that riders washed their hands before picking up any food.

I ordered the starters that i was craving for - Dragon box Chilli chicken, Chicken spring roll and steamed chicken momos. The package arrived in a brown bag well packed in another cellophane bag. The food was neatly packed in separate boxes and neatly labelled.



The steamed chicken momos were soft and juicy and flavourful and were just what i needed! I really like the garlic and chilli dip that they sent along with the momos.

The spring rolls were slightly soggy but the filling was great! I could have had another round of these delicious chicken spring rolls.

The chilli chicken was just perfect! It had the right amount of spice and the chicken was juicy and tasty!

I was successfully able to satisfy my cravings for Chinese food with Dragon Box and you should try them too!

Happy eating!

Comments

Popular Posts