D'ah, Defence Colony

D'ah is a delivery only outlet which serves desserts! yay! my favourite part of every menu :)

D'ah is most known for its chocolate mousse and tiramisu. But, when I saw the menu, I saw churros which i rarely find! So I ended up ordering the Classic Churros With Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce and the Apple Cinnamon Roll With Ice-cream. 

The churros were warm, crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. The dark chocolate was delicious! Exactly what I was craving!


The Apple Cinnamon roll with ice cream was warm, cinnamon-y and all things nice. The warm apple cinnamon filling complemented the crunchy pastry. It was so so good!

I know exactly where I will be ordering from the next time. I have become a big fan of this outlet!

Happy eating!

Comments

Popular Posts