Capri Wings, Defence Colony

I was really craving for some Italian food and so I ended up ordering from the Capri Wings. I heard about them from a couple of friends and so was very keen to try the dishes. Capri Wings is a delivery only outlet based in Defence Colony which serves a variety of Italian and Mexican dishes. 

I ordered the Overloaded Pizza and the Spicy Chicken Pasta. The food arrived in neatly packed and sanitized boxes. The delivery person was wearing gloves and his temperature was taken before he left from the outlet. The food was freshly prepared and warm when it was delivered. 

The Spicy Chicken Pasta with the spicy tomato sauce, chicken, olives, parsley, capsicum and Italian herbs served with the garlic bread was delicious and just what I needed on a rainy day. 


The Overloaded Pizza with the Pepperoni, sausage, parma ham, garlic, salami, onions and mushrooms topped with mozzarella cheese on a thin crust was flavourful and delectable. 

I was quite pleasantly surprised and impressed with the quality of the ingredients used in the dishes and the flavours were on point.  

So the next time you are craving for something Italian, i would definitely suggest trying Capri Wings! 

I am looking forward to ordering a lot of dishes next time!

Happy eating!

Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts